Company: Diagnostics Division, ABBOTT (雅培中国，诊断产品部)
Role title: Regulatory Assistant of Diagnostics Division (Contracted staff)
Report to: Compliance Director
Location: Na Li Shi Road, Beijing
To provide the administrative and logistic supports to the department staffs to ensure the timeline of regulatory objective are full met.
- Provide secretary supports to department including registration document archives, communication with internal finance, IT and other team etc.
- Order the samples of testing for registration and clinical trial requirement.
- Co-ordinate with agent for the custom clearance of the samples requested from overseas.
- Co-ordinate the translation agency to keep the completion of translation on time.
- Co-ordinate the CRO company to support the required support.
- Collect and distribute the daily news and regulation from the relative government website.
- Maintain the intra-information and update the products registration process.
- Archive and distribute the registration information to related department on time.
- Prepare the related document for sales or other department when required
- Follow up any other related work assigned by regulatory and compliance.
- Excellent computer skills in Windows Office software, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc
- Proven ability to communicate (written, listen/oral) in English
- Ethic, enthusiastic, positive work attitude
- Bachelor degree with clinical diagnostics, immunoassay, biochemistry or other related background
- Good verbal and written communication skills.