Loudon Far East (LFE) is a China based contract research company for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and other healthcare companies. Shanghai Loudon Marketing Consultant Ltd. Co. is a fully owned subsidiary of LFE in China with a unique status: it is a wholly foreign owned legal entity. LFE provides clinical research (CRO), medical marketing services and marketing research. Our offices are located in Shanghai, Beijing, & Guangzhou, with access to China main cities.
Loudon Far East China has accumulated a broad experience in conducting marketing research in China for the pharmaceutical and health care industry. Most employees have a strong medical / clinical background and experience in marketing departments of multinational pharmaceutical companies.
LFE has also established a strong data management and statistical analysis group for both the marketing research and clinical research services in Shanghai, which includes an IT engineer, experience edit and coding people and data managers with medical background.
Marketing Research Assistant
1. Help Research Executive to coordinate the qualitative & quantitative projects execution; such as take part in discussion during presentation, conduct desk research, data collection etc.,
2. Basic understanding of statistical table & charts;
3. Cooperate with DP and FW department to ensure project execution successfully, such as FW supervision and FW execution, coordinating with FW for pushing supplier etc.;
4. Maintain a good relationship with clients in the program of project execution;
5. Complete tasks with high efficiency in line with project timeline, precondition is understanding scope of work and data files;
6. Help Research Executive to develop proposal, QNR, report writing, the thinking must be consistent with team leader and team members.
1. Master degree in medical fields;
2. Fluent spoken, reading, listening and written English.
3. Good MS office skill.
1. Good responsibility, good team work spirit;
2. Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
3. Solid problem-solving skills, can work under pressure;
4. Collection and analysis skills of data;
5. Ability to convert data into presentable information with PPT, for both proposal and report writing.
Our position require fluent spoken and written English skills, PC skills and good communication skills.
We do not just offer jobs, we offer opportunities for people to growth and develop. If you enjoy challenges and want to join us, please send us your resume (English & Chinese), recent photo, expected salary, including the information of the earliest working day.
Address: Unit 709, Beijing East Ocean Center No.24A Jian Guo Men Wai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P.R. China
E-mail: Angelina.firstname.lastname@example.org, +86-10-6515 6176